Sunday: Turkey, Swiss, & Pear Paninis with Spinach Salad
· These are a delicious and easy dinner option that we all enjoy. I use blackberry preserves as the sauce inside, and it’s so yummy!
Monday: Crock Pot Mozzarella Pesto Chicken with Salad and Bread
· Chad went dove hunting, so this was a great dinner that would be ready for all of us whenever we were ready to eat. It’s also incredibly simple! (Just A Pinch)
Tuesday: Fish Tacos
· Ranger had a baseball game at 6:00, so we needed an easy dinner that the kids and I could eat early, and Chad could eat once we were back home. I made some tilapia and we all had tacos. I topped the fish with spring salad, fresh yellow bell peppers, balsamic dressing, and feta cheese. It was fast and easy to make them again for Chad once we were back home after the game. J
Wednesday: Dinner Out
Thursday: Dinner at Mom’s
· Chad was out of town, so the kids and I had dinner and stayed the night with my mom.
Friday: Pasta Bolognese with Salad & Bread
· I’ve made this recipe from our Uncle Jerry and Aunt Hosannah many times, and one of my favorite things about it is that it is so freezable! So, on nights like this one, I easily pulled some sauce out of the freezer, thawed it, then warmed it slowly on the stovetop. I boiled fresh pasta, made a green salad, and broiled a little bread with olive oil and garlic salt. It makes a tasty, healthy dinner in no time!
Saturday: White Chicken Enchiladas with Rice & Salad
· I found this recipe on Pinterest last year some time, and we loved it the first time I made it! I had totally forgotten about it until going back through some old blog posts. Verdict is…we still love it. J I actually made the kids their own chicken burritos by just baking some tortillas with only chicken and cheese inside and then a little bit of butter on the tortilla. I baked these in a separate pan from the enchiladas for about half the time. The kids aren’t really that “saucy,” and just having these as baked burritos made it extremely kid friendly. To make things even more simple, I used a rotisserie chicken.