Sunday, October 5, 2014

September 28 - October 4, 2014

Sunday:  Pizza with Small Group


Monday:  Turkey, Apple, & Swiss Paninis with Spinach Salad

·          Chad had a softball game at 6:30, so he took the boys with him.  I needed to have a dinner that was easy to make for all of us at different times.  We had some yummy, whole wheat bread from the bakery that I didn’t want to waste.  So, I made paninis!  I buttered the outside of two slices of bread.  In the middle I spread a layer of blackberry preserves on one side.  Then I topped it with turkey, thinly sliced apples, and Swiss cheese.  I grilled them on the stovetop between to skillets.  They were delish!  I served them with a spinach salad.


Tuesday:  Rotisserie Chicken with Caesar Salad

·          Ranger had a 7:00 baseball game, so my mom brought over an easy dinner of rotisserie chicken and Caesar salad from Costco.


Wednesday:  Turkey & Spinach Lasagna, Spinach Salad, and Bread


·          I wasn’t feeling very well, so having a lasagna in the freezer saved our dinner on this evening.  J


Thursday:  Breakfast for Dinner:  Eggs, Bacon, Whole Wheat Toast, and Fruit


Friday:  Dinner Out with My Mom


Saturday:  Daddy Night – Hot Dogs & Fruit!


·          I had dinner out with some girlfriends, so Daddy was in charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment