Sunday: Calzones & Broccoli Salad
· We had a busy day, and CostCo came to the rescue for dinner!
Monday: Spinach Artichoke Lasagna, Roasted Zucchini & Sweet Potatoes, & Whole Wheat Bread
· On this evening I decided to pull a lasagna out of the freezer that I made a little while back. It is one of my favorites. I made the lasagna as usual, but added spinach and artichokes to the ricotta cheese mixture. It’s a great addition to the lasagna, and it adds a few more vegetables to the meal.
Tuesday: Breakfast for Dinner: Waffles, Bacon, Eggs & Fruit
· Ranger had again been asking for breakfast for dinner, so I obliged. J
Wednesday: Eat Out
· Chad unexpectedly was not home for dinner, so the kids and I ran some errands and grabbed dinner out.
· This recipe is delicious! Ranger had been asking for meatballs, and I saw this one and knew we would enjoy it. It’s an easy recipe, and I made them ahead of time, which made it even easier! I plan to make these again, and double the recipe to add some to the freezer. Yum! (http://www.dinneralovestory.com/)
· I washed and chopped kale into bite-size pieces. I added chopped up pecans, freshly-grated parmesan, & a dressing made of fresh lemon juice, olive oil, & fresh cracked pepper.
Friday & Saturday: Family Time
· We were with family this weekend as Chad’s sister, Megan, & her sweet baby, Emily, were in town!