Thursday, February 16, 2017

February 5-11, 2017

Better late than never!!

Sunday:  Grilled BBQ Chicken with Baked Sweet Potato Fries & Fresh Guacamole

  Our family had our own little Super Bowl party!


Monday:  Chicken, Rice, & Veggie Stir Fry



  We had leftover chicken from the night before, and also the Chili Lime Chicken from late last week.  So, I sauteed some sliced carrots and zucchini in a little olive oil and a tablespoon of butter.  Once those were brown, I added in the diced chicken from both leftover meals, and also the sauce from the Chili Lime Chicken.  I splashed in a bit of rice wine vinegar and soy sauce to add some Asian flavorings, and then I tossed it all together with brown rice and a few diced bell peppers.  It was a one-pan meal that was ready in no time, and as a bonus, it was truly delicious!


Tuesday:  Breakfast For Dinner


  Enjoying eggs from our chickens makes breakfast for dinner even more satisfying.  :-)


Wednesday:  Hot Dogs for the Kids, Taco Soup for Me

  Chad was on a work trip for a few days, so the kids enjoyed hot dogs while I ate taco soup my mom made.  Wednesdays are a little busy with a dance class for Payton and baseball practice for Callen, so quick meals are a MUST!


Thursday:  Dinner Out


Friday:  Pizza & Movie Night!

  Instead of ordering pizza out, I made cheese and pepperoni pizzas out of leftover hot dog buns for the kids, and I made a salad for myself.  Use what you have available!!!


Saturday:  Grilled Cheeses with Fresh Fruit & Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment