Monday, February 27, 2017

February 19-25, 2017

Sunday:  Hamburgers, Fries & Fresh Fruit & Veggies

  We had some friends over for dinner, so Chad grilled up some tasty burgers!


Monday:  Leftovers


Tuesday:  Taco Tuesday!


My Plate:


 Chad's plate:


  I made taco meat with ground turkey and had some fresh, whole wheat tortillas from Kroger on hand for a quick dinner before small group at 6:30.  I love how different my plate often looks from Chad's.  :-)


Wednesday:  Fish & Salad

  Wednesdays are busy afternoons for us this month, so I needed a simple dinner.  Thankfully, I had some tortilla-crusted tilapia from Costco in the freezer, so dinner was ready in a snap.


Thursday:  Palio's Pizza & Pasta

  Chad was out of town for work, but I had it pretty easy because my mom picked up some take-out and brought it over for dinner!  Yay!


Friday:  Baked Sweet Potatoes Topped with Ground Turkey, Black Beans, & Whatever Else We Wanted



  Since the kids had pizza on Thursday, we changed up our usual Friday night meal.  They had a simple but healthy "kid friendly" meal, and Chad and I had baked sweet potatoes.  We topped them with ground turkey, black beans, feta cheese, & salsa for a truly delicious meal!!


Saturday:  Grilled Chicken with Roasted Green Beans & Carrots



Chad's thumb photo bomb...



  It was a perfect night for grilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment