Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January 8-14, 2017

Sunday:  Dinner at Friends' House


Monday:  Grilled Duck, Cheesy Cauliflower "Bread," & Salad



  Chad wanted to grill duck for dinner, and I am always happy any night he wants to grill.  For our sides, I made Cheesy Cauliflower "Bread" from this recipe I had seen on Facebook, via Real Housemoms.  Now, no one would actually be fooled that this was truly bread, but Chad and I really enjoyed it!  We have a few ways we love eating cauliflower, so it's nice to add a new one to the rotation.  As for the kids, Callen loved it and gobbled it down, Ranger tolerated it and ate what was on his plate, and Payton ate the 4 bites I required of her.  :-)  I ate the leftovers for lunch a few days later (after warming in my toaster oven), and it was still quite tasty!


Tuesday:  Duck Quesadillas with Fruit

  Keeping Tortilla Land tortillas on hand makes dinner with leftovers a snap!  You can make as many tortillas as you need in only a few minutes!


Wednesday:  Tamales & Salad

  This evening marked the first of 6 nights with Chad being gone on a mission trip to Cuba.  So, it was a perfect night to pull some frozen tamales out of the freezer (leftover from Christmas Eve) and serve them with a simple salad.


Thursday:  Dinner Out

  Callen and I had dinner with Mom while Payton stayed with Grammy & DadDad, and Ranger ate at a birthday party.


Friday:  Pizza & Movie Night!


Saturday:  Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment