Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November 6 - 12, 2016

Sunday:  Leftover Night


Monday:  Chicken, Broccoli, & Quinoa Pasta with Marinara



  We needed a quick dinner, but I also wanted it to be healthy and filling.  I had some diced grilled chicken in the freezer from a previous meal.  I thawed the chicken a bit, and sauteed it with fresh broccoli, olive oil, garlic, and diced onions.  Next, I poured in some plain tomato sauce and added in some basil, salt, and pepper, and I let it all simmer together.  While that cooked together, I boiled some water and made some quinoa pasta.  Then I tossed it all together and sprinkled over some freshly grated Parmesan.  Voila!  Dinner was ready!


Tuesday:  Leftovers


Wednesday:  Sausage, Macaroni & Cheese, & Roasted Broccoli


  Chad was out of town, and I had a dinner with friends, so the kids enjoyed a night with their Aunt Amber!  I made them this easy, kid-pleasing dinner before I headed out.


Thursday:  Chicken Nuggets & Fruit
  Because Chad was still gone, and this meal made us all happy.  :-)


Friday:  Kids with Grammy & DadDad!


Saturday:  Breakfast for Dinner
  Homemade mini-waffles, bacon, scrambled eggs, & fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment