Sunday, January 12, 2014

January 5-11, 2014

This week was a little different for us.  Chad was gone most of the week, and the kids and I had various activities, birthday parties, and other things going on.  I only actually cooked two evenings, but we ate off of each meal for a couple of days.  Just one of those weeks!  Below are the recipes I made:

BBQ Pork Sandwiches
-          Pork tenderloin or pork roast
-          BBQ sauce
-          Coke

Place your pork in your crock pot and cover with the BBQ sauce and Coke.  (If you use a smaller pork tenderloin, you probably only need half a bottle of BBQ sauce and half the Coke.  For a larger pork roast, use the full amount of both.)  Cook on low for 6-8 hours.  Your pork is ready when it shreds easily with a fork.  We had ours as sandwiches the first night.  As leftovers it’s great over nachos or with tortillas.


·          This was a Pinterest find from Stacy Makes Cents, and it was quite easy.  I think I’ll add a little more spice the next time.  The boys loved theirs inside quesadillas, and this was a delicious and convenient leftover. 


**  I do plan to cook a bit more this coming week.   J

No comments:

Post a Comment