Monday, August 7, 2017

August 1 - 9, 2017

Hello friends!  People keep telling me summer is winding to a close, but I'm not quite ready yet.  In fact, we have one more trip on the schedule to visit friends in Georgia!  So, I've included last week's menu, along with a few days I've planned for this upcoming week before we hit the road.

Tuesday, August 1:  One Pan Chicken with Potatoes, Green Beans, & Tomatoes



One Pan Chicken with Potatoes, Green Beans, & Tomatoes
I had chicken but really hadn't made a plan for it, and our day was packed full.  So, I found this simple, ONE PAN recipe on Pinterest, and dinner was ready in 30 minutes!  I do wish the chicken had browned up a bit more, so I would do something about that the next time, but this was so easy and delicious!  You can use any seasonings you like really.  Clean up was also a breeze!


Wednesday, August 2:  Dinner with Friends from Church


Thursday, August 3:  Taco Thursday


Friday, August 4:  Family Pizza & Movie Night!


Saturday, August 5:  Grilled Venison with Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Zucchini


Sunday, August 6:  Lunch - Ground Turkey & Cheese Quesadillas
Dinner - Smoked Chicken Sausage, Small, Diced, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans, & Pineapple



Sausage is always a hit with my family, and Aldi had some wonderful nitrate/nitrite free chicken sausage that was delicious!


Monday, August 7:  Crockpot BBQ Pork Sandwiches with Fresh Fruit & Veggies


Tuesday, August 8:  Pork Quesadillas


Wednesday, August 9:  One Pot Spaghetti with Roasted Veggies

  I plan to use this recipe from Fantastical Sharing!  It's always yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment