Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 1-7, 2015

Sunday:  Sandwiches After Small Group


Monday:  Breakfast for Dinner – Eggs, Whole Grain Waffle Sticks, & Fruit


Tuesday:  One Pot Ziti with Roasted Broccoli & Bread

·          This is a yummy, easy, family favorite in our house.  The kids always eat this up without complaint, and there’s always plenty of tasty leftovers!


Wednesday:  Sweet & Spicy Pork Tenderloin Over Rice with Roasted Green Beans & Sweet Potatoes



Sweet & Spicy Pork Tenderloin
·          We had a cold, busy day, so a simple crock pot meal was perfect.  I threw a pork tenderloin in the crock pot and poured over half a bottle of hot and spicy pineapple sauce (mine was Target brand).  Then I spooned over about half a jar of apricot preserves and cooked on low all day.  The pork shreds perfectly, and it’s not too hot for the kids.  I think this recipe is from my friend, Meredith.  J  I served ours with diced and roasted sweet potatoes and green beans seasoned with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.


Thursday:  Dinner at Mom’s


Friday:  Pizza & Movie Night


Saturday:  Grilled BBQ Sausage, Roasted Broccoli, & Macaroni & Cheese


·          I was at a conference all day, so Chad was super dad and had dinner ready to enjoy right when I arrived home.  I think I’ll keep him!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment