Thursday, December 10, 2015

Slow Cooker BBQ Shredded Chicken

Chad's parents joined us for the day and, as a bonus, stayed for dinner too! For a simple dinner that required very little on my part, I tossed frozen chicken breasts and BBQ sauce in my crock pot and cooked it on low all day. (Thanks to my sister-in-love Amber for this recipe!). That's it! Then just shread the chicken and keep the crock pot on warm until you are ready to eat.
This chicken is delish with tortillas like we had, but also on buns, chips, salad, or all by itself. I made a quick kale and spinach salad (topped with carrots, tomatoes, celery, sunflower seeds, and feta, and dinner was ready!
This meal is perfect for these CRAZY December days where you are basically darting from one party to activity to another party every day. Just put it in the crock pot, and forget about it! 



😊

No comments:

Post a Comment